You are passionate about documentation, details, and order. You are comfortable with crafting a plan from a vision. You are excited about defining and detailing new work for our product, development, and data teams. You are eager to partner with Design, Engineering, and Analytics to specify and add detail for all our new work. Your ambition is to move into Product Management and help move your products forward.
Your job as a Product Analyst is to think through all the specifications, corners, edge cases, and error scenarios for the software the team is creating. You will work closely with the Product team, the Engineering team, and the Analytics team to write comprehensive documentation and assist Product Managers with team coordination and Jira board administration. On a day-to-day basis you might expect to be doing the following:
- Craft thorough business focused user stories, acceptance criteria, process flows, and use cases
- Create and edit Jira stories, tasks, and epics with thoughtful and appropriate details
- Read, analyze and create epics and stories from a steady stream of ideas, regulatory briefs, and reports
- Become a company-wide, accessible knowledge base for the functionality of our products and regulatory requirements and rules
- Maintain documentation both for software features and business rules
- Proactively identify and communicate updates, changes, and additions needed to our products that come out of government regulations or other market forces
- Collaborate with design to translate requirements into visuals
- Assist with QA efforts to validate requirements and acceptance criteria
To apply, email resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org.