The Technology Operation Manager will help manage a team of Infrastructure/Security, DevOps, DataOps, and Desktop Support group. As a member of the Advance Technology Group (ATG) team, the Technology Operations Manager will be responsible for the daily operations and management of the enterprise infrastructure and technical operations. This position will participate in informing the vision for technology infrastructure across the enterprise, providing leadership, planning and management for its development, acquisition, implementation and support. This position will partner with management and key stakeholders to align the organization’s information technology operations with strategic direction and build the technology processes and procedures to support business needs.
- Manage IT operational tasks such as resource allocation, personnel management, technical guidance and mentorship, conflict resolution, and communication
- Monitors and measures the performance and results of IT operations/resources and provides direct and timely performance feedback
- Develops, coaches and motivates staff to improve performance and develop new skills
- Manages relationships with other IT and business stakeholders
- Ensures adherence to company and compliance and regulatory standards, goals, processes and policies as they relate to IT operations and infrastructure;
- Provides regulatory and compliance advice to business and control units on an ongoing basis.
- Responsible for documenting and executing business continuity and disaster recovery plans.
- Supports and encourages others to support the goals of the enterprise as well as those of enterprise partner organizations.
- Oversees the development and implementation of operational system(s), including defining the network architecture, assessing and mitigating security risks, and developing security and contingency plans, to ensure a 99.9% or greater system uptime.
- Manages the deployment and configuration of systems utilizing strict change management processes and procedures.
- Creates and maintains an attitude of continuous improvement in the IT department. Seeks innovative ways to apply technology to the organization’s core activities and supporting management processes to improve productivity and quality while reducing cost.
- In conjunction with the CTO, develops an annual IT budget. Reviews all areas of expenditure for opportunities to reduce expenditures while maintaining required service levels.
- Other duties as assigned.