Do you thrive in an environment where you get to wear multiple hats? Are you motivated by the ability to own a marketing campaign from start to finish? If so, Pareto Intelligence is looking for a Marketing Specialist to join the Pareto team as the champion and owner of our sister brand, Gorman Health Group (GHG). You will own the entire marketing funnel for GHG—a feat that is both challenging and exciting. No two days will be the same, and you will be the biggest contributor to your successes. The right person for this role will be highly self-motivated, proactive, and have a working knowledge of current marketing tools and strategies to execute impactful marketing campaigns and drive organizational growth.
- Develop, implement and track comprehensive marketing programs from ideation to execution (e.g., email, digital, social media, PR, lead generation, print/direct mail, trade show promotion)
- Write and maintain marketing materials, such as sales and product collateral
- Develop, write and execute GHG’s email marketing and social media content/strategy through Hubspot
- Maintain the organization’s website through WordPress
- Manage the organization’s thought leadership editorial calendar, publish articles to the GHG blog and develop marketing campaigns to maximize reach
- Coordinate external conference participation, sponsorship and speaking opportunities, including all marketing support and logistics
- Analyze and report on performance and efficacy of marketing campaigns, while recommending ways to optimize results based on performance
- Work with external agencies and vendors to execute marketing programs. Typical partners include digital marketing/web development, public relations, printing and mailing.
- Serve as the presentation designer for all PowerPoint and Word deliverables and proposals, including formatting, graphic design, editing for spelling/grammar, editing for common voice, etc.
- Ensure all marketing materials, thought leadership articles, deliverables and any other external-facing outputs have consistent messaging and adhere to brand guidelines